Wednesday 27 July 2011

1 Month

It's been 1 month since I started the pre-op diet and I have officially lost 14.7kg as of this morning.  It's amazing that I have lost that much weight in a month!!!  ALL my clothes are loose on me and yet despite this I have just had a look at the latest photo's and I personally can't see that much of a difference.  I mean, I certainly wasn't expecting to see Elle McPherson but it would have been nice to be able to reallllllly notice it!!  I can tell in my face.  My nose is narrower and I think my eyes and skin are clearer in general, but overall I can't really see a difference.  The close up without the necklace is the photo from a month ago.  This is where I can see the most difference. 

I have had to throw out a complete section of my wardrobe which absolutely, definitely no longer fits and I've moved onto my "oh I love that top, I wish it still fit me" section which is nice!  I'm also now 3kg lighter than I was at my wedding 14 months ago.  

So without any further ado... The latest photo's!




1 comment:

  1. Good Work Elly, Try your wedding dress on to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete